Oh, those pesky wrinkles under eyes and mouth. These two places are usually the first places we start noticing the dreaded wrinkles. One day, we look at ourselves in the mirror and there they are – the fine lines, the crows feet, the character lines we never thought about until this dreadful day. 🙂
I really wish you’re only 20 and that at such a young age you’re already being proactive about preventing premature wrinkles. If you start taking care of your skin at a young age, chances of wrinkles showing up earlier than they ought to become rather low.
But the fact is most of us don’t concern ourselves with eye and mouth wrinkles until we notice them when we’re in our late 20’s or for the lucky ones, in their mid-30’s. At this time, we panic and we start looking for creams that work like magic in a week.
Sad to say, it doesn’t work that way. There are now a lot of creams for wrinkles that work very well. But it takes time to see any significant results. Most ads will tell you to wait for 6- 8 weeks for changes. I say wait for 6 months and provided you’re using the right creams, you’ll be happily surprised with the results.
Here are some important things to remember when you’re in the market for the best cream for under eye wrinkles.
- Make sure your eye cream has active ingredients that are well-known in the industry to greatly help with preventing and reducing wrinkles. These ingredients include retinol, peptides, and vitamins A & E.
- If your skin can tolerate Retinol, then use it by all means. Your eyes are going to get a bit patchy and dry during the first few weeks, but retinol helps greatly with wrinkle reduction.
Use retinol only at night.
Make sure you use a moisturizer too to reduce the flaking and drying of the skin.
Apply sunscreen especially formulated for the eyes.
- Always use a moisturizing and rejuvenating eye cream twice daily for complete protection.
- Use eye cream in a dark tube. I use Lumiere Eye cream. If you don’t have an eye cream that you like, then try doing a little experiment by trying out some of the highly rated creams for wrinkles under eyes and mouth below:
- Dermalogica AgeSmart Multivit. Power Firm for Eyes&Lips
- Alpha Hydrox Eye & Upper Lip Cream
- Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Contour Cream Tube
- RoC Deep Wrinkle Filler
Here's what I recommend. >
Notice: Assume that have an affiliate relationship with products mentioned on this website.