What Is Peptide Cream For?
Because of these two vital functions of Peptide cream, many antiaging creams include peptides as the active ingredients.
Like many ingredients in the skin care industry, there is a disagreement among skin care experts as to whetherpeptide creams work. Some people say that peptide cream works even better than retinol while some experts say that there should be more studies to solidify its efficacy.
For now, what we do know is that a lot of the anti-aging creams in the market have a peptide ingredient and that there have been a lot of incidental consumer reports saying it has worked very well with their skin problems.
Peptide Cream For Wrinkles
Listed below are popular peptide derivatives.
- Argirilene/Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 – often called the alternative to Botox, it targets the same muscles as Botox.
- palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 – Said to slow down the aging process and stimulate cell regeneration
- palmitoyl pentapeptide or matrixyl – This peptide helps with boosting collagen production. It penetrates deep into the skin and stimulates the making of hyaluronic acid which is important for providing moisture to the skin.
- copper peptide – as the name suggests, this is a combination of copper and some forms of peptide which act just like antioxidants and helps slow down the common signs of aging.
- Matrixyl-3000 – a combination of Palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapepide-7 considered
Best Rated Peptide Cream/Top Rated Peptide Cream
Olay Regenerist Line – Looking for an affordable over the counter Peptide cream? Then you only have to get the ever popular Olay Regenerist products . For the best results, use the micro sculpting cream, Regenerist serum, and the deep hydrating cream together.
Mychelle Supreme Polypeptide – For those looking for an organic, skin friendly label,Mychelle Supreme Polypeptide is also getting very good reviews from customers. This haspalmitoyl tripeptide-5 and marine oligopeptides
NuGlow Copper Peptide Serum with MD3 Copper & Antioxidants – This serum applies well on the skin and works for all skin type. Not only does this serum have peptide cream but it alsohas other ingredients which are known for keeping wrinkles at bay such as Retinyl Palmitate andCoQ10. NuGlow also has other skincare products formulated with Copper Peptide such as the Eye therapy cream for younger looking eyes and a brightening serum
Derma-e Wrinkle Reverse Peptide Cream – Here’s another highly-rated peptide cream. It’sparaben-free and reasonably-priced. Choose between the Peptide cream for face, serum or eye cream (or use all three for maximum benefits)
Best Copper Peptide Cream And Serum
When it comes to Copper Peptides, most of the well-known products are the ones formulated by Dr. Loren Pickart who first discovered the effects of the copper-peptide combination on skin healing. Many of the products in his skin-care line are very reasonably priced and last for a few months as well.
Other Copper Peptide cream includes Neutrogena Visibly Firm and from some Neova products.
Warning: There are some incidental reports showing that using too much copper peptide per application is damaging to the skin and promotes wrinkles. Be very careful when using this product and make sure you follow directions to a T.
Can You Use Peptide Cream For Eyes?
Yes. There are many peptide creams for eyes which help with the regeneration of skin cells around the eye area.
But remember, use only the cream specially formulated for the eyes. Some people have tried using peptide creams for the face on their eyes and this has resulted in sagging and swelling.
Here are some of the best-rated peptide cream for eyes.
- Vasanti Eye Wonder – Amazon.com customers regard this peptide eye cream very highly. It is great for diminishing dark circles, reducing puffiness and smoothing fine lines.
- Philosophy Eye-Believe Peptide Eye Balm – A cheaper more affordable alternative.
- NuGlow Copper Peptide eye Therapy – From Nuglow with its MD3 Copper Peptide Complex
Where to Buy Peptide Cream
Many of the peptide cream on this page are bought from the website of the respective companies. Many of these are also over the counter items, so you can easily go to your local beauty shop and order one.
Occasionally, you will also get some discounts from online retailers such as Amazon.com, drugstore.com, sephora.com and dermstore.comGet rid of hyperpigmentation, black spots and lighten skin color!
Here's what I recommend. >
Notice: Assume that have an affiliate relationship with products mentioned on this website.