You’re doing a great job looking after your skin at this age.
A lot of people wait until they’re 30 or 40 before they do anything about their wrinkles and by then, it would take a longer time to reduce fine lines, if that.
So, under eye wrinkles at a young age, huh? The first thing you need to do when you notice these wrinkles is to look at your parents/relatives. You see, early wrinkles can run in the family and when this is the case, you may have to start accepting the fact that you will develop these wrinkles far earlier than the rest of your peers.
Once you accept this, you can then have a look at wrinkle treatments that are available for you.
Causes Of Under Eye Wrinkles At An Early Age
As I’ve said, one of the main reasons you have wrinkles this young is genetics. Yet another very common reason is sun exposure. Sunbathing for hours on end and/ or going out without sun protection is extremely damaging. You may not notice the wrinkles right after a sunbathing session, but the sun will have already done its job of damaging your skin – and a few years down the road, you will see the consequences.
Can You Get Rid Of Under Eye Wrinkles?
There are eye creams available these days that are extremely effective in REDUCING fine lines and DECREASING wrinkle depth like Neocutis Eye cream. Unfortunately, they will not totally eliminate eye wrinkles. That’s just aging for you. If you really want to TOTALLY GET RID of them, you may have to consider having a surgery done later in your life.
Right now, the eye creams and sun protection are enough to control premature wrinkles
So as much possible, stay away from the direct heat of the sun. If you must go out, make sure you have proper sun protection.
Under Eye Wrinkles At A Young Age – Your Options
- Use sun protection daily. Use sunscreen that’s especially formulated for the eyes.
- Apply a moisturizing eye cream twice a day.
- Stay away from the sun as much as possible
- Be very gentle with this very delicate part of your face. Gently apply the eye creams that you use and use your ring finger when doing so.
- I have yet to see a normal 20-year old who has deep wrinkles under the eyes. Wait until you’re 30 (or 40) and you’ll know what wrinkles really look like.At any rate, if you think you have wrinkles and they bother you, the best thing that you can do is learn how to hide them. Makeup can go a long way. Watch the video below and learn how to hide those wrinkles.
2) No matter what age you are, use moisturizer. Make sure you use a moisturizer that is best for young skin. Here are some of the popular eye cream for young skin.
Here's what I recommend. >
Notice: Assume that have an affiliate relationship with products mentioned on this website.